Friday, January 11, 2013

What I'm taking with me..

Hey guys just thought I would make a quick pic-n-tell. These are pics of the bag I'm taking to the hospital and it's contents.
This my backpack, I usually carry this around but I thought it would be easy to transport to and from the hospital.
Sketchbook to draw my new Godzilla human character:)(I might show them in a later post.)
just a manga reference. Manga is my favourite thing to draw.
Pencils
Markers
My Mom got me a new manga. This is one of my favourite mangas........ And Now onto clothes.
I have a change of undergarments, sweatpants, shirt, and sweatshirt.
My Japanese Socks!!!! My mom found this at a cool little Japanese grocery store. I Love Japan:0
My Mommy made this for me and gave it em to me for Christmas. They're realy comfy!
My wonderfull hat. (my mom made this for me too.) I love wearing it when being artistic:)
And a little guy to keep me compony.

No comments:

Post a Comment