Thursday, January 10, 2013

6 Days till surgery!!!!

Hello readers,
     since this is my first post I"ll give you guys a brief history.

I got my braces on in mid November, 2012. My lower and upper wisdom teeth were removed and one eye tooth (the tooth that is directly below your eye). I have only had my braces for a year but my Orthodontist says I can move on to the sugery. I'm having a double jaw surgery (discription at end of post.). I have to get this because I have something called a openbite.

 
My sugery will happen January 16th, 1:00pm. I'm actaully really happy about the time:). I usually don't get up until 9:00am, so my Mom and I were worried about an early morning surgery. My mom has gotten me some books to read and I have Linda Linda Linda (one of my favourite Japanese movies) coming from my local library. I'm not excited for the surgery, but my Mom has spoiled me with things to be happy about. Well, sorry for the short post, hopfully they get longer as we go. Thanks for reading:D

3 comments: