Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Surgery is tomorrow!!!!

Just ate my last meal before surgery. Had fettucini alfredo, parmisian chicken and home-made garlic bread, YUM. I think I feel pretty good about the whole thing, just a little nervous though. Even if the chances are little they are still there and I don't want to leave anyone. Again my surgery is at 1:00pm, January 16th. I have taken a couple "before" pics but will only be showing one before surgery. All the other ones I'll be showing as "Before and After" pics later.

This is my openbite. Yes I am biting down as hard as possible :)
 
 
I probably won't be making any post for at least the next four days. Hopefully I'll have some good sugery pics soon though;D Sorry this isn't a long post but I just can't think of anything else to talk about, so talk to you soon and God bless. Sayonara.
P.S. Here's a couple pre-op pics.



 
 
                                  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment