Sunday, January 13, 2013

4 Days till surgery!!!!

Hello guys!
    My sugery is only four days away now. I have been looking at other blogs recently and am starting to feel a lot better then I had thought. I thought the swelling for the first week was going to be way worse. My sister came home today!! I was so glad to see her and my niece! My cousins are also spending the night...Oh, Yeah!! And we had home-made pizza. Yeah, todays been pretty awesome. The only downer is the fact that I apparently sub-consciously told my self that sugery was still not a true reality till things got completly back to normal. So, now that my sister is back the realization that surgery is in FOUR DAYS has hit me a little. I hope I just accept it in the next few days, not get more nervous:( I don't really have a problem with the act of the surgery but rather the fact I won't be able to help my family for sooo long and I have to put my parents through the hour+++ long worry while it's being done. Well, thanks for reading a look for tomorrows post. I'm hoping to show what I will be using to eat and what I will be eating:) Bye-bye;)

No comments:

Post a Comment