Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Peanut Butter & Jelly!!!!!-1 month, 11 days since surgery

    I was able to eat a pbj yesterday! They are one of my favourite foods and I was really starting to miss them. I had my post-op orthodontics appointment the 20th and was disappointed to find that my surgeon was not able to make it in that day. My orthodontist was not willing going to move my diet until he talked with my surgeon so my food remained the same:( My surgeon did give me a call two days ago and ask me what food I had been craving. I said pbj and he told me that as long as I keep to soft breads that I should be fine :D I'm soooo glad I can quench my peanut butter and jelly cravings!!!! Well, that's all. Sorry for the long wait between posts. G-bye
 
   P.S. since it has been a month since surgery I hope to do a quick "before and after". It will be only the first to come. I'm wanting to do multiple to show my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment