Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 18 Post-op

    Went to the Doctors on Saturday. I thought my Doctor was just going to put the elastics that close my mouth back on. Big Surprise!! He didn't!! He did put elastics on but I can open my mouth pretty far. I have already eaten pudding, ice cream, breakfast ice cream (it's like a smoothie but a lot thicker) and yogurt. It's feels really nice to be able to eat something that isn't just liquid.
     My energy has been slowly coming back. The only issue I have been having is sleeping 11-13 hours a day. I feel like I'm lossing half my day! If I wake up any earlier though, I feel like I can barely do anything.
     Going to Doctors tomorrow. Hopefully my sergeon will be taking off the bands and I will be free!! Well, almost free...I'll probaly have to wear them when I sleep. That's all for right now. I should have a post either tomorrow or the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment